– Relax the whole face, including the muscles inside the mouth.
– Lower your shoulders to release tension and drop your hands to the side of your body.
– Exhale, relaxing his chest.
– Relax your legs, thighs and calves.
– Free your mind for 10 seconds by imagining a relaxing scene.
– If this doesn’t work, repeat the phrase “don’t think” over and over again for 10 seconds.
– After 10 seconds, you should be asleep
Sleep In 60 Seconds
There are two methods that come directly after focusing on breathing and muscles and which help you free your mind and fall asleep. If you are a beginner, at first these methods can take up to 2 minutes to work.
Breathing Method 4-7-8 Mixing the powers of meditation and visualization, this breathing method becomes more effective with practice, although if you have any respiratory disease, such as asthma, it is not recommended. Before you start, you should place the tip of your tongue against the palate, behind the front two teeth, and keep it there all the time, squeezing your lips if necessary.